hello

a picture a day is the Jamie way

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cheese Curds

02/13/11
Tunnel singing!  Sometimes I forget how much I miss choir until I sing in a big, beautiful group, like with tunnel singing.  Music soothes the soul, there is no doubt about that.


02/12/11
We had a girlie night in Amanda's bed and we watched 27 Dresses and Stardust and ate carrots and animal crackers.



02/11/11
Kristi is a beauty and I love her.


02/10/11
Maya turned nineteen!  And believe it or not these boys made this magnificent sign all by themselves.  Impressive, no?  They've got skills.


(02/09/11)
Pupusas con Mika y sus amigos.  Que rico.  Don't try the horchata though.


02/08/11
We had never eaten cheese curds before and were anxiously awaiting for the restocking of the Creamery but we were fairly disappointed, which isn't evident by our expressions.


02/07/11
This was a fabulous moment in my life.  Madi spied this guy in the library and realized they were wearing the same shirt (practically).  On our way out I asked if I could take his picture with her and he readily agreed.  We think they may be long-lost siblings.

4 comments:

  1. you forgot a picture of mika's hotness singing and playing guitar...

    also, no girls' night is complete with just carrots and animal crackers, silly. but i have watched those movies on girls' nights before, so you didn't totally fail.

    also, i like that you're doing this. a lot a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaand that would be elyssa. making it slightly less creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make me want to go to college. i love you up to heeeere.

    ReplyDelete