hello

a picture a day is the Jamie way

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Done Quit

(03/06/11)
Kurtis got his mission call and he is going to Chile!! Watching our friends open their calls is one of the most exciting things. Kurtis will make a phenominal missionary, no doubt about it.


03/05/11
We had a ward activity where we got the entire ice rink to ourselves and it was so much fun.  I love ice skating. Daniel and Seve think it's pretty cool, too. Obviously. :)


03/04/11
Shelise is a mad woman when she has a knife in her hands, so watch out.  This was the gorgeous dessert that Kristi made in celebration of Shelise's birthday.


03/03/11
This was the night I lost my phone. Notice the man in the jalapeno suit.


03/02/11
This was our Spanish-only night and we made enchiladas.  It was exciting.


03/01/11
I snapped a real fast one and surprised these beautiful subjects during Nutrition lecture.  Meet the sweet Megan and the kind Kristin.  They are my dear buddies.


02/28/11
This was it- my very last night of working at the Cannon Creamery.  They made me a cake and everything. I'm going to miss those guys.  Good thing we all look dashing in our work attire.

1 comment: