Disclaimer: I was not actually playing hookie all week long. I just had a lot of wonderful pictures so I decided to sub them in for every day of this week. So here is the beautiful camping experience we had in Zions National Park. It was one of the best trips of my life. :)
(03/13/11)
Almost to the end! Check it out.
03/12/11
Victory! After clinging to chains for dear life along very scary cliffs we gloried in the beauty of the canyon.
03/11/11
After two hours of fighting the vicious wind in the dark we were safe in our tent. Unfortunately, the wind was so strong that our faces were distorted.
(03/10/11)
A picture says a thousand words.
(03/09/11)
Look at how cool my friends are.
(03/08/11)
This was so comfy. I wanted to stay there all the day long. :)
(03/07/11)
We were all conquerors of this mighty rock.
my friend was proposed to at angel's landing. keep that in mind.
ReplyDelete