MAYA!!
(03/29/11)
This was what the clock looked like when I left the library. That's 11:47 PM. A new record for me. We even got to hear the announcement that the library was closing and the music started playing over the speakers. Backstreet Boys.
(03/30/11)
Grandma and Grandpa's!! We had a grand old time playing Joker with Annie and Matt.
03/31/11
Behold, the Maori, Mexican Maya.
04/01/11
Trust Ashley. She knows.
04/02/11
Grandma made me a beautiful and yummy birthday cake. I love them dearly. General Conference was so good and I'm glad it gives us an excuse to visit Caldwell, too.
04/03/11
And then she made me a birthday breakfast the next day. I do love a drawn-out birthday. :) Idaho was so much fun. I absolutely loved it!
Next time, dance while the library music is playing. It will make you feel happy about staying there so late. :)
ReplyDeletehaha, i think we did a little dancing. it was exciting. :)
ReplyDelete