04/10/11
Here is the world map tht hangs in our church building. It has all of the mission calls from our stake. We have people going to almost every mission. There is even one heading to Finland now!
04/09/11
We got all crazy at night again and decided to go out into the bitter cold to a nearby park to watch Tangled. T'was fun. :)
04/08/11
This is what happens when it is late and I'm feeling lazy and can't think of anything to take a picture of. My apologies. But check out all that food!
(04/07/11)
We had a Ward service activity where we played music at a nursing home and it was marvelous. So much talent.
04/06/11
Sometimes when I make hats on looms I look freaky.
(04/05/11)
Pie shakes at Sammy's. I had mint orea pie in my shake and boy was it delicious!
04/04/11
4+4+11=19!! A wonderful birthday celebration. Thank you, mis amigos. :)
ok i love the numbers thing! good one
ReplyDelete