01/16/11
These are the names of some of the coolest people I know, put together primarily by the hands of Crunchy Kristi.
01/15/11
We made homemade pizza with pineapple, spinach, olives, pepperoni, and peppers galore and it was so delicious.
01/14/11
After two weeks of crazy school we finally made it back to the wonderful Provo temple.
01/13/11
Mami was so kind as to surprise Maya and me with early birthday presents in the mail! They were warm mittens made with love. :)
01/12/11
Sometimes when I get home from work late at night I look like death. It's unfortunate.
01/11/11
Here is the squirmunk in all it's glory.
01/10/11
When I go to the library to study this is what my table looks like. Thrilling, I know.
01/09/11
Meet Seve. This was on our walk back from la iglesia.
01/08/11
Madi and Maya introduced me to the delicious Cafe Rio! Also, Madi had to wear a neck brace because she got in a car accident. She pulls it off well.
01/07/11
This is our Wall of Susbstantial Happenings where we document all the events that we must never forget.
01/06/11
Maya, one of the greastest people on the earth, surprised us all by stealing one of our shoes and filling it with goodies in honor of the Day of the Three Kings.
01/05/11
This was when I thoroughly destroyed my sad attempt at making vegetable curry, but on the bright side I did manage to set off the smoke alarm. This picture doesn't do it justice.
01/04/11
On my way home I was feeling overwhelmed after my first day of classes when I came across these lovely ducks and it immediately lifted my spirits. :)
01/03/11
In Utah not having coffee at a coffee shop really isn't that big of a problem. It's the hot chocolate that counts.
01/02/11
Maya's house has a plethora of masks, but this one is surely one of the greats.
you have succeeded in making me actually miss college.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this! you're brilliant!
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun! And mmm, Cafe Rio is the BEST! Good luck with the semester.
ReplyDelete