hello

a picture a day is the Jamie way

Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's a corsage

01/23/11
Chocolate Caliente de Abuelita is the perfect end to a lovely Sunday. 


01/22/11
We played Just Dance on the Wii at our girl's night where we had facials and brownies.



01/21/11
All of these apartments want US to live in them next year but the decision is just so difficult.

01/20/11
Heidi told me to take a picture of my hands doing something and after many creative shots this one came about and won the contest.

01/19/11
After a strange experience at the Canon Madi made this face to help us remember the incident.

01/18/11
Elyssa's banana necklace has served me well in college life.  Here it hangs on my closet door.


01/17/11
I have a confession. This picture was actually taken on the 18th. I forgot to take a picture on this day!!  Oh well. We can pretend, just this once.  So I had my first guitar lesson and it was wonderful and I also am loving tap and clogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment