hello

a picture a day is the Jamie way

Sunday, January 30, 2011

We ate again today

01/30/11
This is my roomie Amanda and her man, Patrick.  I like them.


01/29/11
Kristi and I worked hard to get an in-focus picture with both of us in the air, but this was as good as it got. :)  This was just before our Saturday morning run.


01/28/11
This is me eating a Tim Tam Slam. DELICIOUS.  If you don't know what that is, you should probably find out because it is the best.


01/27/11
I was a tad bit irresponsible on this Thursday night and I went with the Yerman ladies to see Megamind in 3D at the dollar theater and I loved every minute of it.


01/26/11
Mmmmm, bacon on a doughnut!


01/25/11
It finally snowed again!  It was so beautiful.  I like Utah.


(01/24/11)
This star is a lie.
* From now on if a date is in parenthesis it means I forgot to take a picture and had to use an imposter one.  Hopefully I won't have to use it excessively.

3 comments:

  1. I saw "Squirmunk" in the sidebar of the Clawsons blog, thought of my similarly-named-jamie-made-mixed-cd and knew it HAD to be you! You look happy. Glad you are enjoying school and all the experiences that come with it!
    -meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, meg. i am happy. :) i hope life is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welp, i thought i put you on my sidebar, but apparently i didn't. now i understand why you haven't posted in two weeks. mehe. good on ya for running. so jealous of your ability to, you know, DO things...

    ReplyDelete